BlokBlitz (FREE full version, ad-enabled)- is a fast paced all action arkanoid style game. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to blitz those blocks, collect power ups, avoid the power downs and score as many points as you possibly can to enter the High Score Hall of Fame.
At the start of each level you have 3 lives. You will need to use those lives wisely to complete the levels, sometimes sacrificing a life to be able to move on to the higher levels. All levels are solvable but many contain pitfalls should you not take notice of the clues in previous levels. Points are scored by blitzing blocks, capturing power ups and avoiding power downs. Sounds simple doesn't it, but only a quick mind, fast reactions and positive decision making will enable you to survive.
With some 50 layouts generating endless levels of play, most with their own puzzle to solve or short cut to completion BlokBlitz provides endless hours of highly addictive entertainment.
· Fantastic graphics and piece animation.
· Highly addictive game play.
· Lots of power ups, you want these!
· Numerous power downs, you don't want these!
· Numerous block types, including almost invincible blocks.
· Lots of exploding blocks
· Lots of puzzles to solve within the levels.
· Around 50 layouts generating endless levels of game play.
· Ability to jump to any of the first 50 levels without completing the previous levels, just in case you get bored with the first few levels.
· High score table.
· Full player statistics, we dare you to show your boss the number of games you've played
· Oh, did we mention its highly addictive?
· Apparently we did, never mind, its highly addictive.
· Supports English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Liquid Air Lab GmbH»:
Zingles (Sudoku) Zingles is a simple yet highly addictive logic puzzle game. Simply complete the board ensuring that each row, each column and each sub-grid only contains one instance of each piece