Version: 1.10 Platforms: Series 60, Symbian OS Categories: Games Upload Date: 22 Sep 10 Developer: Andreas Jakl
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 113 Kb
Rating: 2.4/5 (Total votes: 7)
Gomoku-(also known as Connect Five or Pente) is a traditional and very popular game that is a lot of fun and easy to play for two players. All you need is a sheet of checkered paper, a pen and a friend, and you are ready to go. Your task is to get an unbroken row of five stones in a horizontal, vertical or diagonal row. As you play in turns, you will usually have to think of some nasty traps in order to win.
Gomoku for S60 lets you play this game everywhere, no matter if you have got a sheet of paper, a pen or a friend near you. It allows playing both in single player mode against a challenging artificial intelligence as well as in two-player mode. Additionally, you can freely define the board size and activate the "pair check" option, which allows to capture enemy stones.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for German language
· Grid size optimizes itself for the display on first start, can also be triggered through the menu
· Option to choose how many pairs have to be captured in order to win the game
· Optimizations with softkey labels and navigation handling
· Not immediately sent to game configuration when not starting a new game after a game is over
· Text in status bar optimized so that it is shorter and fits to the available area
· Dialog box when wanting to exit while a game is active
· Player name shown in stats dialog
· Diagonal movement possible via keys
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Andreas Jakl»:
Gomoku (UIQ3) Gomoku is a traditional and very popular game that is a lot of fun and easy to play for two players
The Journey for Symbian The world's first mobile, location based adventure game! Explore your real surroundings to solve the mysterious case!
HourPower HourPower reads the current system time out aloud