Reversi-is the classic strategy board game of territorial occupation involving placement & capture of game pieces and has been a favourite with board gamers for many years.
Reversi was invented by Lewis Waterman who marketed his game in London in 1880. It is easy board game and its addictive nature can be enjoyed by players of all abilities.
Reversi is played on an 8 x 8 board between two opponents using different coloured pieces or "stones". The object of the game is to acquire the most pieces of the same colour at the end of the game.
Reversi is a fast-moving and skillful test of wits which will make time disappear in a way that shouldn't be possible.
· Play against the computer or another human player on the same device.
· Award winning technology allowing games against other human players via Bluetooth or SMS text messages.
· Multiple levels of computer play, ranging from beginner to expert.
· High quality artificial intelligence engine particularly at expert level.
· Multiple player and multiple game support.
· Full undo and redo of moves.
· Show last move.
· Support for alternate boards and pieces.
· Supports English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
· Reversi is just one of our large collection of best of breed classic board, card and puzzle games available for a wide range of platforms.
· This application is Symbian Signed.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Liquid Air Lab GmbH»:
KRONEHIT KRONEHIT - We are most music. Austria’s leading private radio station with over 2 million weekly listeners - now on your Nokia Touch device!