Chronometer- Simple and easy to use chronometer for Symbian OS
* Up to 5 individual stopwatches each with up to 40 cumulative split and lap times.
* Supports split and lap mode timing (toggled with * key). Split timing shows time since started, lap mode timing shows time since last lap (and split) taken.
* Select to show split, lap, both lap and split or time only (toggled with # key). Notice that both lap and split can only be shown at the same time if screen width supports it.
* Shows average, best or worst lap when displaying laps (toggled with 0 key).
* Stopwatch up to max 999 hours 59 minutes 59.99 seconds with 1/100 of a second accuracy.
* Persistent saving of data and mode for all stopwatch instances (but avoiding saving for a stopwatch instance in reset state, which probably is the most common thing).
* Simple key interface with what I believe is convenient use of the keys for fast and accurate use. Based on assumption that most common use is start/stop/reset. Can be used with joystick/soft buttons and/or numeric keypad. (See comment in Usage below for special Nokia E70 mapping.)
* Stopwatch will “keep” running even if closing the Java application when running. Saves battery if required to run the stopwatch for a long time.
* Designed with low CPU/power usage in mind. That is, update to display (which is the main CPU intensive activity) is only done as required by state of shown stopwatch