SMap allows you to record and manage your running, hiking, cycling, MTB or sailing routes and easily upload them onto the Sanoodi website live via GPRS or later when you connect your mobile to your desktop computer.
· Two screens: a Pace Screen and a route Summary Screen. Displays your route distance, average Speed, elevation, pace in time/unit of distance, and total route duration
· Ability to use SMap offline or online with GPRS
· Multiple user accounts on the same device
· An elevation Snap Shot (GPRS only)
· Export your routes as GPX or KML files
· Multiple Activity types that can be updated from the Sanoodi website
· Unlike most other GPS devices SMap simplifies your route as it is being recorded.
· If you have paused your route and forget to restart recording when you set off, SMap has a Pause reminder Distance alert (vibration).
· Miles or Kilometres? record your route in imperial or metric
· Want to manage the routes that you have recorded? With SMap you can review your routes, delete routes from device
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Sanoodi»:
CarMeter If you believe you can drive, use this tool to prove what acceleration values you can achieve! The application uses the built-in acceleration sensor of the Nokia 5500
Qibla Touch The first you will be able to locate the Qibla anywhere that it is present, which is for Nokia n 97 only
Qibla Compass Get accurate qibla direction for any part of the world. Now on Java-enabled phones, Pocket PCs, Blackberry devices and Symbian devices