Mobile DCis a Direct Connect Client for Symbian UIQ phones. Supports P2P and contains most of the features you find in a regular DC-client
What's New in This Release:
· Added: New Mainchat GUI.
· Added: Ability in Settings to design Mainchat with own color and font styles.
· Added: Clickable URLs and Clickable nicknames (Usermenu Popups) in Mainchat.
· Added: Search Spy.
· Added: New Userlist GUI. Faster. Userinfo integrated.
· Added: New Transferlist GUI. Progressbar and better overview.
· Added: Iconpacks. "Default" and "oDC (white bg)" is included. Info on homepage on how to make your own.
· Added: Command: /info to show total Download and Upload during current mDC session.
· Fixed: Resuming files (since v2.01)
· Fixed: Better visual update of transfer state.
· Removed: The ability to choose to hide/show Top and Bottom status fields.
· Removed: The ability to change fontsize in mainchat. (don't see any reasons to not have the smallest font)
· Behaviour: Different LayoutManager for GUI.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «vakum»:
JVending JVending is a P2P (JXTA) mobile content provisioning system that implements most of the J2EE Client Provisioning Specification (JSR-124)