Nokia Magnifier application utilizes the existing camera functionality on your Nokia S60 phone. It can be used to improve readability in every-day life situations such as reading "fine print". Anyone who has difficulty seeing "fine print" or small objects can benefit from using this application readily available on their S60 phone. Nokia Magnifier has a built in stabilizer to reduce the effects of a shaky hand and negative filter enabling users to switch from light to dark backgrounds improving readability. By using the existing camera technology, users can also snap a picture of the enhanced image for later reference.
* Position the the phone in front of the text you want to read (or whatever you want to magnify)
* Click OK button (phone's center key) to start focusing.
* If the application can't get a good focus, move the phone a little bit away from the object, and press OK again.
* Use the '#' (hash) key to turn stabilization mode on/off.
* Use the '0' (zero) key to turn contrast mode on/off.
* Use the '*' (asterisk) key to turn negative mode on/off. (the negative mode applies stabilization)
* Use the up/down keys to change the zoom factor.
* There are also menu options for these features.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Nokia Maps 2 Nokia Maps puts free downloadable maps and routing from A to B in your hands. With free maps for more than 150 countries, and with 15 million points of interest pre-loaded, you can plan your route street by street, city to city
Qt Phone Demos Demos that illustrate the new features brought by Qt 4.6.0: the new version of the cross-platform application and UI framework
3D Snake The classic Snake game converted into the third dimension. Can be played against a human opponent via Bluetooth