Mobile Documents is a unique subscription-based, streaming email app for Symbian OS-based devices. By providing streamed access to email, Mobile Documents is the first app to eliminate the inconvenience and data costs associated with downloading large emails and attachments.
Mobile Documents allows users to immediately access documents that are stored on remote servers, attach them and simply click send. Mobile Documents provides push notification and easy access to email and documents anytime, anywhere– saving users time and data costs. What's New in This Release:
Issues resolved in this release:
· Gmail and Google Apps signup fixes
· Multiple Microsoft Exchange fixes, most importantly signup issues
· Improved email address handling, more fault tolerant to broken email addresses
· Phone status field graphic glitch when hiding the app fixed What's New in This 0.9.20 beta:
· Support for Exchange 2003, 2007 & 2010 mail accounts
· Support for Hotmail, Live & MSN accounts
· Attach files stored on your phone directly to outgoing emails
· Multi-publish of files to your archives
· Options when tapping the URL (Copy to clipboard)
· Edit signature
· Captcha errors are now shown to the user for Gmail and Google Docs
· Setting if you want to put your signature on top or last when replying
· Exit now lets you choose if you still want notifications or not (leaving the service running but closing the UI)
· Also for S60 3rd edition and Symbian^1 all the new features introduced in version 0.9.19 for Symbian^3 have been added as well.
· Fring issue now has a work around in all versions. Later when Fring has updated their client this fix will be removed
· Email widget issue resolved when un-installing Mobile Documents (Symbian^3 only)
· Animated theme background effects caused the background in the lists to not refresh and garbling the display (Symbian^3 only)
· When composing you could end up with only half of the screen
· Next softkey now works in the setup of new mail accounts
· Grey screen when logging in
· 1 hour and 2 hour intervals now works
· Enable autostart / Disable autostart changed to Autostart (On/Off)
· Numerous other smaller fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «VISIARC»:
ProfiMail ProfiMail app is a mail client that contains huge opportunities: update-header account or contents of the letter at once; the opening of messages sent in the format of HTML; built-in file manager, etc