Version: 3.05 beta Platforms: Series 60, Symbian OS Categories: Internet & Communications Upload Date: 10 Jan 11 Developer: Nokia
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 4059 Kb
Rating: 2.9/5 (Total votes: 12)
This Nokia Email client supports popular mail services like POP3, IMAP, Microsoft Exchange and Nokia Messaging. User friendly UI is provided in Email with rich format support.
NOTE! This update to the Nokia Email client is intended for anyone using a S60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 2 device and who:
• Has had serious problems using the Nokia Email client earlier OR
• Wants to try out the new features, like direct HTML view and encryption support
What's New in This Release:
· Open emails in HTML view directly
· The policy of Data Encryption on device is supported now.This increases security by encrypting all data on the phone memory including Email, contacts & calendar data.
· New Logging system to speed up problem solving in Email area
· Autolock security policy supported now with complex password rules
· Email signature is lengthened (from 256 characters to 2000) for all kinds of mailboxes.
· Embedded image is supported now in email editor
· Solved some key synchronization issues.
· Fixes for tens of critical errors.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Nokia»:
Nokia Battery Monitor Nokia Battery Monitor shows you the battery charge level with estimates of remaining usage time and charging time
Ovi Contacts Ovi Contacts is a place where you can find your friends, see where they are and what they are up to
Nokia Pulse for Symbian Nokia Pulse brings your everyday conversations to life by automatically tagging photos and updates with your location