fMSX (S60 3rd Edition)- is an application that emulates MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ 8bit home computers.
1. Make sure your phone is enabled to install applications from providers other than manufacturer's affiliates. To enable this feature, go into Tools | Application Manager | Options | Settings and set "Software Installation" setting to "All".
2. Download application and install it to your phone. You may need to click through several warning messages always shown when installing application from a non-affiliated source.
3. Find software for the emulated platform.
4. Copy all your files into the /Others/"EmulatorName" directory on your memory card. For example, fMSX games will go into the E:/Others/fMSX directory.
5. Run the application and have fun.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Marat Fayzullin»:
ColEm ColEm is a program that emulates ColecoVision videogame console on your mobile
ColEm (UIQ3) ColEm is a program that emulates ColecoVision videogame console on your mobile
fMSX FMSX is an application that emulates MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ 8bit home computers