ColEm (UIQ3)- is a program that emulates ColecoVision videogame console on your mobile.
1. Make sure your phone is enabled to install applications from providers other than manufacturer's affiliates.
2. Download application and install it to your phone. You may need to click through several warning messages always shown when installing application from a non-affiliated source.
3. Find software for the emulated platform.
4. Copy all your files into the /Media Files/Other/"EmulatorName" directory on your internal flash drive. For example, ColEm games will go into the C:/Media Files/Other/ColEm directory.
5. Run the application and have fun.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Marat Fayzullin»:
fMSX FMSX is an application that emulates MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ 8bit home computers
ColEm ColEm is a program that emulates ColecoVision videogame console on your mobile