CacheTrack- is a Java application for S60 mobile phones that reads files in the Geocaching.com-GPX-format and helps to find geocaches.
CacheTrack is a free application. You just have to visit a web page containing the latest about CacheTrack on your phone to unlock the application for 24 hours.
· Open GPX files which are compatible with Geocaching.com
· record of your tour
· export the recorded tour as a KML file to be viewed with Google Earth
· export waypoints as "Landmarks" e.g. to view them on Nokia Maps or use the "Navigate to" function of your phone
· create new waypoints
· waypoint projection
· view images referenced by the cache description
· view cache logs
· view cache description
· view cache hints
· can use internal or external GPS receivers
· automate the creation of waypoints based on instructions found in the cache description by the use of a so called "Solver"
· view an Google Maps image showing the current waypoints
What's New in This Release:
· Can now read new and old Geocaching.com GPX files
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Bjoern Quentin»:
CacheTrack CacheTrack is a Java application for S60 mobile phones that reads files in the Geocaching.com-GPX-format and helps to find geocaches