FREE Hangovers Remedy- Acupressure is an effective way to relieve painful sensation associated with hangover.
This free guide by Aaron Stein, PhD, is based on over 5,000 years of Chinese practice of self-acupressure.
- Step-by-step guide to relieving wrist and hand pain.
- Every step explains point location, direction of force, and duration of massage.
- No previous experience necessary.
- It is not necessary to massage active points on your own, you can ask somebody else to massage points for you.
- Total treatment duration 10 to 15 minutes.
How Acupressure Works
Stimulation of active points is thought to lead to increased release of endorphins. Endorphin is a natural body painkiller. Endorphin and morphine are chemically different molecules but, by coincidence, they have very similar 3-dimensional shape. This similarity in shape allows morphine to bind the endorphin receptor, reduce pain, and induce feeling of happiness.
Thus endorphin released by acupressure stimulation may lead to relaxation and normalization of body functions.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
cnyangsheng Health, health care, sports health, heart health, and health museum
Nokia Step Counter Nokia Step Counter counts your steps, and determines the distance you have covered and your energy expenditure
SitSatSat Simple program to help remind you not to sit too long