BlueEyes - Explore a directory hierarchy. The list representation linked with a scroll bar allows a quick access to the different items.
Images contained in archive files like *.cbz and *.zip can be accessed.
Add some favourites to the main directory list, thus providing some quick access to the preferred folders.
Perform some specific searches in multiple directories and using wildcards and recursive support. Those requests can be saved as favourites too.
Sort and randomise the list of files and directories.
Display the thumbnails of the internally supported images.Some other icons are used for files such directories, archives and favourites.
Launch any file with it's default viewer (executables are supported).
Open a file with a specific program (the specified program may support this option).
Send a file via BlueTooth, IR, MMs
Set a selected image as the internal or default theme background.
Export a resized and rotated image to a new one.
Delete and rename any file.
Get some information about a file (such as it's name which can be copied to the press paper).
Be fullscreen, in order to maximise the display.
· Support a lot of normal files (*.jpg,*.bmp,*.png,*.gif,*.jpeg,*.ico,*.ota,*.png,*.tiff,*.wbmp,*.wmf,*.jfif).
· Support animated (or container) files such *.mbm and *.gif (animation and transparency support).
· View *.zan files. It is a new kind of animation file, that you can easily create yourself (Check the specific section about this file format).
· Cycle through all the images of a directory (or of a specific request result).
· Zoom into the image. The image can be automatically zoomed to best fit the screen size. A visual impact is performed when reaching some specific zoom levels (fitted to screen, normal size).
· Rotate the image (this can automatically done to best fit the screen size).
· Scroll the image (this is always possible using drag n' drop on the screen).
· Change the speed of the animation file. The speed animation can be very quick, thanks to the 'stored in memory' frames and to the direct screen access of BlueEyes.
· Study each frames of an animated image using the step by step display (forward and backward).
· Perform a Slide Show of a defined delay.
· Be controlled via the jog dial or via an on screen display (OSD) displayed onto the possibly animated image.
· Display In the OSD, information related to the image display and animation.
· Add a coloured (according to the image itself) background around the image when the image is smaller than the screen.
· Preload the next and the previous images for a quicker display.
· Go into a degraded mode (using low colours or reducing the image size); if there is not enough memory.
· Permanently set the light on, during the image display
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
PhotoBook PhotoBook app is a mobile photo book designed specially for you! Photobook app is a simple program to display digital photo collection, taken with a mobile phone or downloaded to a PC
iPics Multi-touch alternative for single-touch mobile devices (zoom/rotate/pan controls)
Folder Gallery Folder Gallery app is a program for sensory Nokia Smartphones for easy viewing of images
Nokia Image Space Nokia Image Space provides you a new view to your own photos, as well as to those from your friends and other people
XpressEXIF XpressEXIF allows you to view EXIF data