Version: 1.0 Platforms: Series 60, Symbian OS Categories: System Utilities Upload Date: 20 Jul 10 Developer: MerrySpy Software Studio
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 56 Kb
Rating: 2.3/5 (Total votes: 9)
MerrySpy is a spy software used to control and monitor S60 mobile phones silently. It can easily turn ordinary S60 phones into "spy phones".
· Record every voice call automatically, then pack and save the most recent recorded call clips in a single enciphered file.
· Answer the call from a predefined telephone number silently, then play recorded call clips to the line repeatedly, so that you can listen to the recorded voice calls remotely one by one, over and over again.
· Answer the call from a predefined telephone number silently, then keep silent so that you can monitor the sounds surrounding the spy phone.
· Make a voice call secretly upon a command from a remote phone.
· Forward all SMS messages, receiving and sending out, to a predefined telephone number instantly.
· Send call logs to a remote phone.
· Send address book to a remote phone.
· Notify a predefined telephone number by sending it a SMS message if the SIM card has been changed.
· MerrySpy hasn't any visible user interface, it is tiny (less than 60KB) and unnoticed.
· MerrySpy works in an imperceptible manner, all the above actions do not make sounds, vibration, backlight, alter the screen display, or leave logs.
· You can install MerrySpy yourself at home within several minutes. After installation you don't need to touch the spy phone any more, you will control the spy phone remotely by sending it SMS commands which are undetectable.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «MerrySpy Software Studio»:
Remote Eye Lite He application enables remote image capture and playback of sound effects
Guardian Guardian is the new antitheft system for Symbian Series 60 devices
Spyphone Spy Phone allows the user to call the target phone (with the installed software) which will result in the phone answering in ghost mode, i.e