St3d (UIQ3) - Stereograms are those strange patterned images, where you don't see anything interesting, until you look behind the image. Then the image will be out of focus, hence you will see two images. The image has a repetitive pattern. When these patterns overlap (from the two images) you will see them clearly. The secret of the stereograms is that the pattern has a varying period: when the period os shorter, you have to look closer, when it's longer, you have to look further. This makes your eye (or brain) think that the image is closer or further from you. If you have problems seeing stereograms, don't wory: many people has, just keep trying.
The program can be controlled either by the menu items, or by the QWERTY keyboard.
* Next model / Jog dial down - Shows the next loaded 3d model
* Previous model / Jog dial up - Shows the previous loaded 3d model
* Load model / 'L' - Loads a 3D model (for example a 3DS file)
* Pause on/off / 'P' / Space - Pauses rendering. When rendering is paused no redraw is done until it is turned off. So if you have paused the rendering, and you load a new model, or change the noise mode, the changes won't be visible until you un-pause the rendering
* Stereo on/off / 'S' - Toggles normal or stereogram rendering
* Rotation on/off / 'R' - Toggles the 3D object rotation
* Change noise / 'N' - Changes the noise type (B/W, Grayscale, Color)
* Fullscreen on/off / 'F' - Toggles (almost) fullscreen rendering
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Space Software Studio»: