Droper is a Symbian Dropbox client that allows Dropbox users to access and modify their synced files and folders.
What's New in This Release:
· Rewrote the GUI from scratch to fix kinetic scrolling and enable single tapping for opening folders on Symbian touch devices and restore desktop support, and generally made the GUI easier to use.
· Added keypad shortcuts for S60v3 (Symbian non-touch) devices and keyboard shortcuts for desktop platforms.
· Allowed switching between different application versions without losing settings (including login).
· Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
What's New in 0.4.4:
· Added an option for shareable links.
· Made some GUI updates and fixed some bugs.
What's New in 0.4.0:
· Rewritten the UI to support S60v3 devices (non-touch devices), better integrate with Symbian and stabilize kinetic scrolling, but stop supporting desktop platforms.
· Added an option to get the Dropbox referral link.
· Added an option to get public links to files in the public folder.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Omar Lawand Dalatieh»:
FaceContacts Face Contacts for Symbian s60 5th edition syncs your friends facebook photos with your mobile
Nokia Communication Center With Nokia Communication Center, you can access all your messages, contacts and calendar effortlessly in one location from your PC
SugarSync Remotely access, open and easily share files via your mobile phone, including documents, photos and more stored in a SugarSync account
Mozilla Firefox for Maemo With Firefox for Maemo, you can synchronize your history, bookmarks, tabs and passwords across all your devices
Nokia Configuration Tool Nokia Configuration Tool is a PC application to locally manage settings for Nokia devices. IT professionals and other advanced users can edit and store settings on a compatible PC and transfer them to a compatible Nokia device
NDrop A Dropbox application which offers file upload, file download, folder creation, folder deletion etc