TTGPSLogger is a GPS logger software for Symbian S60.
The GPS tracking log can be written in the file by the NMEA, GPX, or KML format by using Built-in GPS or Bluetooth GPS.
Note: It is necessary to sign TTGPSLogger on the Web site of Open Signed Online before installation.
What's New in This Release:
· This version prevents collecting invalid Vertical Speeds (e.g., reporting about 654 - 656 m/s) that might be due to a possible Symbian (or phone) issue; vertical speeds above 500 m/s are not processed.
What's New in 0.5.3:
· This version allows changing the default positioning method set in the phone configuration. To use a positioning method different from the default one, select "Settings", check new tab "General", "Positioning Method" option.
· adding the function that pause/resume automatically according to the condition of GPS.("Speed", "Accuracy", "DOP", etc.)
· adding "GPS Status", and "NMEA Viewer" command.
· adding the record item of the KML format.("name", "description")