TTGPSLogger is a GPS logger software for Symbian S60.
The GPS tracking log can be written in the file by the NMEA, GPX, or KML format by using Built-in GPS or Bluetooth GPS. Note: It is necessary to sign TTGPSLogger on the Web site of Open Signed Online before installation.
What's New in This Release:
· This version prevents collecting invalid Vertical Speeds (e.g., reporting about 654 - 656 m/s) that might be due to a possible Symbian (or phone) issue; vertical speeds above 500 m/s are not processed.
What's New in 0.5.3:
· This version allows changing the default positioning method set in the phone configuration. To use a positioning method different from the default one, select "Settings", check new tab "General", "Positioning Method" option.
What's New in 0.4 beta:
· adding the function that pause/resume automatically according to the condition of GPS.("Speed", "Accuracy", "DOP", etc.)
· adding "GPS Status", and "NMEA Viewer" command.
· adding the record item of the KML format.("name", "description")
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «TTInput Diary»:
NMEA Info A graphical Python program that talks to your GPS, and does useful things with the information