MobiAccess - One solution for all platforms!
MobiAccess is a mobile development framework that enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development. It handles data replication (mobiSync) and data visualization (mobiVision) as well.
What can MobiAccess Development Framework offer to you?
No programming skills are needed
- Configurations can be run on all supported platforms
- Rapid custom application development
- Programmable database
- Flexible and configurable filters
- Wide platform independence
At last, this is now achievable with MobiaAccessTM!
- Simple configuration analyser (detecting application errors)
- Mobile wizard that can be used to configure the new application
- Easy to use panels for data display
- Uniform Mobivision, add-in and interface SDK
Online and offline operation possible:
Synchronization for offline operation Online access for instant reports
- One config - multiple devices
- Database, user interface, synchronization - GUI config
- Easy to learn logic
- Friendly user interface
... complete solution for their problem
... determine whether Online or Offline communication is needed
... free hand deciding the mobile platform (one or more)
MobiAccess is the right solution that solve all these questions.
Currently available platforms are
- Windows Mobile devices
- Symbian OS 7.0 or higher, or Symbian S60
- BlackBerry smartphones
- MIDP 2.0 compatible J2ME mobile phones*
- Google Android based smartphones*
- Apple iPhone*
*Contact Us: MobiAccess.com
MobiAccess has several independent components and modules. For the supported mobile platforms (Windows Mobile PDA, Smartphones and industrial data collector terminals; Symbian, BlackBerry and J2ME phones) mobiVision Mobile is the end-user interface. For Tablet PCs, Notebooks and Desktops mobiVision Desktop is the visualization tool. As well as it is the management interface for the synchronization process and right management. The synchronization process is operated by synchronization server (mobiSync Server) and clients (mobiSync mobile and mobiSync Desktop clients).
Our MobiAccess Development Framework 3.1 Demo is available for 1 mobile client or 1 desktop and half year.
Note! This application may be not compatible with your device Nokia 7610