Nokia Public Transport for Symbian - offers public transport information for hundreds of cities all over the world. Its easy to use interface allows you to quickly see the routes and connections you need, how long your trip will take, and when the next train, bus, or tram will arrive.
· Easily find public transport stations/stops, addresses, and points of interest.
· Choose from multiple routes and follow the list of directions for buses, trams, underground, or trains.
· View earlier and later departure times to make smarter travel choices.
· Save favourite routes from different locations on the startup page for quick access.
What's New in This Release:
· More coverage
· Improved station search puts finding your station a tap away
· Continuous and automatic over-the-air updates
· Streamlined first time use
· Discover coverage and give feedback
What's New in 2.1 beta:
· All the platforms (S^1 and S^3-all firmwares) have now the same feature set - only difference is Transport Nearby on the map (which is only supported on Belle and newer firmwares).
· Transport Nearby in estimated routing areas.
· Improvements: battery live, start-up time, UI for Transport Nearby page, etc.
· Bug fixing.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Nokia»:
Nokia Share Online Share Online makes it easy to post photos and video from your phone straight to your blog, photo sharing site, or other online community
Nokia Messaging for Email Nokia Messaging for Email makes it easy to stay connected to your email, including Yahoo Mail!, Gmail, Windows Live Hotmail and other POP/IMAP accounts
Nokia MOSH Client MOSH is a service by Nokia, providing a user-driven distribution channel for applications and other content for mobile devices. It enables you to create, upload and share your applications, games, audio, images, and video instantaneously