Nokia Store QML Client - This beta Store client will replace the current Store client on your Symbian^3 or Symbian Anna device, and it supports nearly all of the features as the official Store client (Web Runtime). The key new features this client brings include:
· Easier navigation
· Improved product details view, for a rich and fluid discovery experience
· Quicker, smoother and more responsive than WRT client
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed: sign-in may fail after opening the client for more than 4 hours
· Fixed: on the old S^3 release, both the QML client and cWRT client can be launched by clicking the store icon
· Fixed: some translation issues
What's New in 3.30.005 beta:
· added additional billing support.
· error fixes, e.g. the client crashes when the user presses the search button during the start-up.
What's New in 3.28.025 beta:
· improved client stability when the client gets into the situation of connection loss
· supports sign-in using Facebook account
· improved reliability when downloading large DRM protected files
· changed the UI of the "contact us" page
· other error fixes
What's New in 3.24.053 beta:
· Provided a solution for the issue of getting the download queue stuck because of the connection loss.
· Some purchase related fixes.
What's New in 3.24.050 beta:
· improves the user experience for the application update, especially when multiple items are available
· improves the robustness of the application installation process
· includes some critical bug fixes found since the previous release (3.22.053)
· improves the responsiveness of the store UI during the large file downloading
What's New in 3.20.050 beta:
· This version now matches what is being deployed commercially. Compared to the 049 beta version, there is improved update logic in this version so that you are only prompted once when upgrading from this release to the next one.
What's New in 3.20.049 beta:
· This update has fixes to reduce the risk of experiencing a black screen on installation, as seen on some devices.
What's New in 3.20.044 beta:
· Support for Arabic, Hebrew and Kazakh languages
· Support for VGA resolution for devices such as Nokia E6
· Improved Virtual Keyboard for Text Entry, allows users to enter text directly in the entry form entry fields "utilizing a split-screen view"
· Improved Search Experience: Spelling correction and Alternative results
· Improved reliability for operator billing while connecting via WLAN. Note that this only applies to WAP-Direct billing methods
· Also, an additional feature will be activated on/after December 16: Registration Lite: Allows new consumers to download up to 10 free apps without the need to create a Nokia account
What's New in 3.18.036 beta:
· The Nokia Store backend has been updated and this release of the client is fully integrated with the backend release
· Fixed: 'Debug' option in the client has been removed. This was meant for the R&D team. Sorry for the confusion
· Solved: Purchase option for Symbian Belle users
· Theme Pack (Gift Package) feature is available for Nokia C7 users. This feature will offer a collection of premium applications at no costs to the selected users for a period of time, e.g. 30 days. In the Store application, the users will see the Theme Pack banner on the home view. Upon clicking on the banner, they will be linked to the Theme Pack collection.
What's New in 3.18.032 beta:
· Fixed: The installation failure of the App updates when the user selects "Update All".
· Fixed: The theme is installed on C: although the preferred location is E:
What's New in 3.16.036 beta:
· Fixed: Installation issue
· Fixed: Encountering Retry page and cannot get out even with good connection
· Fixed: Application update notification is not seen
· Solved: Stuck in the waiting for connection situation -> now you can break away
What's New in 3.16.034 beta:
· Fixed: Application update notification issue
· Fixed: Payment using SMS is taking too long to complete, especially when the mailbox is open and has a lot of messages
· Fixed: In some cases, the client accidentally deletes the SMS messages on the phone
· Fixed: Sometimes, the Client fails to silently sign-in, Spinner is always visible in the account view
Support for Symbian Anna devices.