Nokia Weather Widget - The Nokia Weather widget displays the current weather and forecast in your current location or any other selected city in the world. The package contains two versions of the widget - Weather now and Weather forecast. Weather now displays only the current weather information, Weather forecast displays also a two day forecast.
· Search and select a fixed location. By default the widget displays the weather information of your current location.
· Information is updated automatically every 3 hours for fixed locations and every hour otherwise.
· Tap the widget to open the Weather application (part of Nokia Maps Suite 2.0) that shows detailed forecast. If Maps 3.09 or newer is installed, weather application will open forecast of the same location as is shown in widget. If you have not installed Nokia Maps Suite 2.0, the Weather application will always open to the detailed forecast for your current location.
What's New in This Release:
· When device is switched from offline to online, widgets update their data automatically.
· In offline mode, if widget fails to refresh data from server, it shows a "no data connection" note right away. The earlier widget displayed old data for 12 hours before that note was shown.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Nokia»:
Nokia Drop Nokia Drop is a simple and easy way to push content to your mobile device
Nokia viNe Breakthrough mobile application that records photos, videos, songs, text, voice and bookmarks onto a multimedia map of your life
Nokia Audiobooks Nokia Audiobooks is a beta concept that enables you to enjoy audiobooks while on the go. It includes a highly efficient audio compression technology optimized for voice, a player application for S60, and an audio converter tool for PC
Carbide.ui Theme Edition Carbide.ui Theme Edition enables the S60 and Series 40 UIs to be customized with full WYSIWYG layout and without the need for layout definition, coding, or specialized mobile-design experience