Bubbles is a fun and efficient way to take a shortcut to timely or useful things on your mobile phone. Bubbles appears when you press the "Apps" key while your device is in sleep mode (instead of the black screen with clock and unlock button). Simply grab a bubble and drag it to one of the available drop points to initiate the corresponding action.
Currently there are bubbles available for the following actions:
· Unlock the phone
· View new messages
· View/Respond to missed calls
· Control the music player
· Control the FM radio
· Change profile (profile timing also supported)
· Call/Message your three best friends
· Activate the backlight to use as a flashlight
· Show your current location using Ovi Maps
· Change the background of the Bubbles screen
· Display when battery needs charging
· Display statistics about bubble speed and distance (just for fun)
Bubbles can also be used to pass the time by "throwing" bubbles and watching them bounce back and forth around the screen.
What's New in This Release:
· Smart installer support with official Qt version.
· Settings dialog to activate/deactivate bubbles.
· Bubble view can be deactivated with menu/power key press to return screensaver immediately.
· Reduced timeout to bring secondary drop points visible.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Nokia Weather Widget The Nokia Weather widget displays the current weather and forecast in your current location or any other selected city in the world
Nokia Photo Browser Nokia Photo Browser is an experimental photo browser that makes your viewing experience quick and fun!
Nokia Audiobooks Nokia Audiobooks is a beta concept that enables you to enjoy audiobooks while on the go. It includes a highly efficient audio compression technology optimized for voice, a player application for S60, and an audio converter tool for PC
Nokia Reader A simple and easy-to-use push-enabled RSS reader
PowerBoot Solution for people who want to run some certain applications on their cellular phones upon booting up
appswitch Switch between applications, close/kill applications
Tasky Tool allows to monitor memory usage and perform thread/process management tasks
Autoexecutor 0.1 for UIQ InstructionsStart AutoExecutor. Mark the applications to be launched on boot using Enter key or Mark soft key on the screen. Go to Options dialog via More/Options and check the box "Load AutoExec on system boot". On the next reboot selected applications will be autostarted
ApDLauncher Now you can access anywhere that you want just push options key and see the menu and submenu thats all
Quick Launcher Lite Convenient speedy launcher, enables you access all the apps in one page with one step to launch