Mobile Signer - Sign S60 3rd Edition applications on your mobile.
2.run it, press ok button, select sis file
3.select *.key & *.cer
4.sign it (the signed file will be named as *.sisX)
What's New in v1.03:
1. RSA Certificate support
Note: If you do not use RSA Cert, use v1.02
What's New in v1.02:
OpenSignSIS is a Symbian OS Open Signed (Online) client. It allows you to automate the process of signing a Symbian application using Open Signed Online service available at: https://www.symbiansigned.com
Besides standard Python libraries it requires wxPython for displaying a security code (captcha) dialog...
OYSOISC (Overthrow Your Symbian Overlords In Six Clicks) provides an automation wrapper to load InstallServer.exe using HelloCarbide. Once the phone restarts you can install apps without having to sign them. The process takes just six clicks and a few seconds to complete. Python must be installed beforehand.
NetQin Mobile Guard increases performance speed and minimizes the power consumption.
As mobile devices adopt more and more PC capabilities, performance speed and power consumption become critical issues...
AutoSisInstaller-Install your favourite applications silently and automatically when you bought a new phone or have a firmware update.
Why to use AutoSisInstaller ?
1. Have many favourite applications to install after a firmware update?
2. Want to try many innovative apps after bought a new phone?
InstFast by LeftUp is a free application for Nokia S60 3rd Ed devices that allows you to reinstall all S60 and Java applications on your mobil phone after a full format or after a firmware upgrade. Users can save their regularly used applications in one particular folder...
AutoInstaller 1.0 Beta- How to use Autoinstaller:
1. Copy the applications to install on the internal memory of the computer in E:ThinkChangec
2. Copy the applications to install on external memory of the computer in E:ThinkChangee
3. Run the application AutoSisInstaller and press "Start Install", it will automatically begin the installation process.