Nokia Weather Widget - The Nokia Weather widget displays the current weather and forecast in your current location or any other selected city in the world. The package contains two versions of the widget - Weather now and Weather forecast. Weather now displays only the current weather information, Weather forecast displays also a two day forecast.
· Search and select a fixed location. By default the widget displays the weather information of your current location.
· Information is updated automatically every 3 hours for fixed locations and every hour otherwise.
· Tap the widget to open the Weather application (part of Nokia Maps Suite 2.0) that shows detailed forecast. If Maps 3.09 or newer is installed, weather application will open forecast of the same location as is shown in widget. If you have not installed Nokia Maps Suite 2.0, the Weather application will always open to the detailed forecast for your current location.
What's New in This Release:
· When device is switched from offline to online, widgets update their data automatically.
· In offline mode, if widget fails to refresh data from server, it shows a "no data connection" note right away. The earlier widget displayed old data for 12 hours before that note was shown.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Nokia»:
Nokia Location Tagger With Nokia Location Tagger, you can automatically tag your location data to your pictures
Nokia Store QML Client This beta Store client will replace the current Store client on your Symbian^3 or Symbian Anna device
Nokia Maps 3 See your location on the map, explore places around you - or anywhere in the world - and share them
Slide Screensaver Uses pictures and images stored on the phone to create a slide show screensaver,
Nokia Custom Dictionary Edit the list of words used by the phone for text prediction and transfer it between phones
MeeScan MeeScan is the N9 application for scanning 1-d and 2-d barcodes, such as UPC, QR, and Data Matrix codes
Nokia Call Connect for Cisco Nokia Call Connect for Cisco integrates Nokia Eseries devices with the fixed corporate telephony infrastructure of Cisco, using both the cellular network and WLAN with VoIP technologies