Nokia Public Transport for Symbian - offers public transport information for hundreds of cities all over the world. Its easy to use interface allows you to quickly see the routes and connections you need, how long your trip will take, and when the next train, bus, or tram will arrive.
· Easily find public transport stations/stops, addresses, and points of interest.
· Choose from multiple routes and follow the list of directions for buses, trams, underground, or trains.
· View earlier and later departure times to make smarter travel choices.
· Save favourite routes from different locations on the startup page for quick access.
What's New in This Release:
· More coverage
· Improved station search puts finding your station a tap away
· Continuous and automatic over-the-air updates
· Streamlined first time use
· Discover coverage and give feedback
What's New in 2.1 beta:
· All the platforms (S^1 and S^3-all firmwares) have now the same feature set - only difference is Transport Nearby on the map (which is only supported on Belle and newer firmwares).
· Transport Nearby in estimated routing areas.
· Improvements: battery live, start-up time, UI for Transport Nearby page, etc.
· Bug fixing.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Nokia»:
Nokia Map Loader 3 Nokia MapLoader allows you to download maps from the Internet and install them onto selected mobile devices
Nokia Image Space Nokia Image Space provides you a new view to your own photos, as well as to those from your friends and other people
Nokia Bubbles Fast access to the most important things on your phone by catching a flying bubble!
Sudokumaster Sudokumaster demonstrates how to design a simple Flash Lite Sudoku game
Nokia Weather Widget The Nokia Weather widget displays the current weather and forecast in your current location or any other selected city in the world
Nokia 3D World Gaze Nokia 3D World Gaze gives you a new kind of viewpoint to the world, allowing you to see through the surface (and insides) of the planet all the way to the other side