SajiFS Launcher-is an end-user as well as developer freeware solution to play/test PC mouse based flash games in full screen with a close button without modifying the source of the game. It can launch the swf files in two resolution i.e stretched & normal. It was developed using Symbian C++ & Flash Lite.
How to get started with FS Launcher:
- Install the provided fslauncher sis file.
- Save your swf files to C:/data/others or e:/others (default direcotories for saving swf files)
- Open FS Launcher , browse saved swf files and play them.
· supports portrait and landscape mode.
· provide 2 resolutions for launching swf files i.e stretched & normal.
· Symbian C++ and Flash Lite powered.
· Easy to install and play with.
· Can launch many of Flash 8 PC games successfully.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
appuifw2 Appuifw2 is an external Python module for PyS60
Rol-a-Bol Fun little script for phones with accelerometer
Ensymble A collection of Python modules and command line programs for Symbian OS software development
SwiftLog Fast logging for your C++ Symbian programs
HTML Control This open source project provides a CCoeControl derived class which allows Symbian C++ developers to build custom UI or to render simple web page by using HTML and CSS
SPMark04 S60 It is a Symbian 6 and 7 smartphone support system testing procedures