Version: 1.3 Platforms: Symbian OS, UIQ Categories: Games Upload Date: 14 Feb 07 Developer: Francis Bonnin
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 132 Kb
Rating: 3.1/5 (Total votes: 23)
Simon UIQ - a clone of the memory game with the same name with additional features. Repeat the computer's sequence pushing the different pies of a given color and sound
The main points are :
- different modes depending of the number of pies (up to 25).
- 3 different game modes : common (play always the same suite for ever) , new (play a new suite each time), dayly (play the same suite during the day).
- 2 different sub modes : incremental (the number of steps are increasing and they are always starting the same), different (the number of steps are increasing but they are different at each new step)
- a two players mode.
- the ability to save your score and nickname for each modes.
- the sound is different for each pie and is corresponding each time to a real note (thus you could play music ...)
- there are different sounds used in the game (when you play, win, start ...)
- you can play with your fingers (if there are not too much pies)
- there are some configurable options
- there is a Startup and Final animation ;)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Francis Bonnin»:
Morse-It Morse-It- is a utility (well, it's more like a toy) that allows to translate some text into Morse code
Random Viewer Random Viewer is a utility that allows to view randomly files in any directories
Contact Linker UIQ Application that allows to easily manipulate your contacts. Quickly associates,remove or export in mass, specific pictures and ringtones in your contacts.
Contact Linker Contact Linker is an application that allows to easily manipulate your contacts (stored in you phone's memory)
BlueEyes UIQ A configurable and complete image and animation viewer integrated in a powerful file explorer
Random Viewer A utility that allows to view randomly your files in any directories
Simon Simon is a clone of the memory game with the same name with additional features. Repeat the computer's sequence pushing the different pies of a given color and sound