pyEdit for S60 is a powerful text editor for Symbian S60 phones written in Python. It is supposed to work in 2nd and 3rd edition Symbian phones.
Some of the features:
* capable of handling multiple documents simultaneously
* search and replace
* possibility to save text using UTF-8, UTF-16, Latin, ISO-8859-1, and ASCII codings
* user definable pre-written sentences
* a file browser
* jumping to the beginning and end of the document/line using joystick
* favorite documents list
* inserting the text of an SMS from the Inbox, Outbox, Draft, or Sent folders.
* sending text document as a text message (SMS)
* sending text document as a multimedia message with an optional attachment (only for 3rd edition)
* sending text document over BlueTooth
* user configurable screen size
* user configurable font, font color, and font size (size has effect only in 3rd edition phones)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.