The aim of this project is to provide remote control service on Linux through Bluetooth, InfraRed, Wi-Fi or just TCP/IP connection. AnyRemote supports wide range of modern cell phones like Nokia, SonyEricsson, Motorola and others. It was developed as thin communication layer between Bluetooth (or IR, Wi-Fi) capabled phone and Linux, and in principle could be configured to manage almost any software.
AnyRemote can be used by:
- bluetooth connection with java client if cell phone is JSR82 compatible
- Wi-Fi connection with java client if phone supports Wi-Fi
- IR connection with java client if java realization in phone supports access to IR port
- ordinary TCP/IP connection with java client, if PC is connectable from internet
- bluetooth, infrared or cable connection using AT "modem" commands
- web interface
- it supports some of IR remotes supplied with TV tuner cards (like LIRC)
- it has limited support for Bemused clients
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Nokia PC Phone Nokia PC Phone is an experimental service that gives you a possibility to use your mobile phone with your Web Browser
Psiloc Total irRemote Thanks to Psiloc Total irRemote all multimedia devices around your home are now controllable using
Remoter Remoter is mobile device application that gives user ability to remotely control their PC via easy-to-use mouse touchpad and virtual keyboard