PhoneTunes - provides an Apple iTunes interface for a phone, allowing you to control your music collection from the comfort of your phone.
The PhoneTunes client collates a database of your entire music collection directly onto the phone. No slow connecting and browsing between the phone and the PC - all you music is right there on your phone.
It's quick, snappy and simple to use.
- Seamless Bluetooth Integration (support for the Toshiba, Widcomm, BlueSoleil, Microsoft and other common bluetooth stacks)
- No user configuration - works right out of the box! Direct access to the bluetooth stack, no slow browsing-for bluetooth devices or time spent attempting to connect-to a Bluetooth device - it just works!
- Supports Bluetooth, WiFi or even GPRS3G connections
- Support for queuing individual tracks, albums or whole playlists.
- Skip forward or back in the playlist from the smartphone
- Pause current track from the smartphone
- Supports all Series60 phones in their native screen resolutions
- Adjust the iTunes volume from the smartphone
- Fully compatible with Windows Vista
- Extra hidden features - you gotta find them, we are not telling you what they are. (But they are very smart)
- Apple iTunes 4.7.0 or later
- Windows XP or Windows Vista
- A Symbian Series60 (version 1,2 or 3) phone
- Connectivity (one of)
- Bluetooth PC support; PhoneTunes has Native support for Microsoft, Widcomm (Broadcom) and Toshiba Bluetooth stacks and Bluetooth Serial Port support for use with other Bluetooth configurations (e.g. IVT BlueSoleil)
- A Series60 phone supporting WiFi
- A Series60 phone setup with a 3GGPRS access point