Version: 1.0 Platforms: Series 60, Symbian OS Categories: Travel & Navigation Upload Date: 27 Jan 11 Developer: RS Software Lab
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 114 Kb
Rating: 2.9/5 (Total votes: 84)
The RSnavi navigation software is designed for determining location and orienteering with the help of data from the GPS receiver and the calculated position of the sun and the moon. The application runs on smartphones with Symbian OS. The nearest populate
· You can see your coordinates obtained from GPS together with speed and direction of the motion.
· Additionally to cardinal points shows the calculated azimuth of the sun and/or the moon. This is useful for orienteering, especially in the beginning of the movement.
· The nearest populated places are displayed with the direction and distance to them specified.
· The location information can be sent by means of text messages that are automatically detected by RSnavi running on the recipient’s device. The direction and distance to the sender is displayed on the navigation screen.
· It is possible to save current location as landmark and to load this landmark later.
· The trip computer shows the current, maximum, average speed and distance of the trip and the current, minimum and maximum elevation above the sea level.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «RS Software Lab»:
TripAdvisor Wherever you are on the planet, TripAdvisor can find you the best hotels, food, and things to do. You can even book a cheap flight on the go! TripAdvisor is the world's most trusted travel site
MetrO (S80) Metro computes your route between two stops in the public transport systems in 350 cities