mobimol is a basic and simple visualizer meant for reading and displaying molecular geometry provided in XYZ format. The input for mobimol should be provided in a file ending with extension .xyz and should be stored in an accessible location on phone (i.e. either on C: - the internal phone memory or E: - the external flash card).
A sample input is as follows:
2 - Number of atoms
h2 - Title/ Molecule name
H 0.0 0.0 0.0 - atom symbol in Cartesian coordinates
H 1.0 0.0 0.0
- Display model: Line / Line and Circle
- Transforms: Rotation, Zoom
- Switch between full screen and normal mode
- Query features: Distance, Angle and Dihedral
- Label: Symbol, ID (atom number)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.