MM Reversi for Symbian - Reversi or Othello is a well known boardgame. It's easy to play, but a challenge to win - and this version is a real challenge!
The board consists of 8x8 fields, the two players alternately put white and black stones onto the board. Your goal is to have the most stones at the end of the game. To do so, directly enclose your white opponent horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
All surrounded stones become yours - change to your black color. If you cannot surround stones, you have to pass. The game ends if the board is full or you and the computer have to pass.
The program individually fits boardsize to your Phone's screensize, works in color, grayscale or black/white, playable on each Java Phone with at least 200 KByte Heapmemory (and 64 KByte linear accessible, older Siemens not). You can use 2,4,6,8 or joystick to move the cursor, press 5 or fire to place your black stone.
· 6 different levels (Weak, Moderate, Normal, Good, Strong and Hard, the "Normal" level was tested with many other Phone Reversi Games without losing)
· shows your Move- Possibilities (optional)
· shows last Computer- Move
· animated stones (optional, if you have problems deactivate it)
· first Move for Computer or Player (startposition commutable too)
· really quick calculation and strong AI
· shows Time- Bar during calculation
· really small, only 16 KByte
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «MM Software»:
MultiChess A real-time chess tournament between thousands of players over the world