FIVN Player is created for easy and simple usage. It has a lot of functions, settings and it supports many sound formats.
FIVN Player uses phone plug-ins to play sound files. Formats that the player tries to check if they can be played are: aac, amr, mid, mp3, mp4, ogg, wav and wma.
Using FIVN Player
FIVN Player having two user interfaces are: play list and popup list. Popup list is the legacy user interface from the previous version that can show background pictures.
FIVN Player can be controlled by the navigation keys. The functions for each key are:
* Selection Key to play/pause the sound
* Scroll Up to scroll the previous sound
* Scroll Down to scroll the next sound
* Scroll Left to reduce the volume
* Scroll Right to increase the volume
Other function keys are:
* to reset the play list
* to scroll the previous sound
* to play/pause the sound
* to scroll the next sound
* to rewind the sound (20 seconds)
* to stop the playing sound
* to fast forward the sound (20 seconds)
* to scroll the previous page
* to go the current sound
* to scroll the next page
Functions in the Options menu are:
* To refresh list, select Commands Refresh list
* To play a position of sound, select Commands Rewind/Fast forward
Settings for FIVN Player are:
* Sound priority to set the sound device priority.
* GUI mode to set the user interface mode.
* Playback mode to set the playback mode. Normal means to play sounds from the top to the bottom. Random means to play every sound once randomly. Repeat means to play sounds repeatedly.
* Repeat to set how many times the sound is repeated. It is in effect only when Repeat is selected in the Playback mode.
* Search folders to set folders to be searched. If All is selected, other selections will be deselected. The Sound packages selection is reserved for future use.
* Search formats to set sound formats that the player tries to search. This shows only those formats that the player can play.
* Sort by name to set sorting sounds in alphabetical order.
* Play on start to set playing a sound when FIVN Player is started.
* Icon animation to set icon animation.
What's New in This Release:
· Play position can be set more than 34 minutes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «FIVN»:
FIVN Player (S60 3rd Edition) FIVN Player is created for easy and simple multimedia playback. It has a lot of functions, settings and it supports many sound formats. FIVN Player uses phone plug-ins to play sound files