HTML Control-this open source project provides a CCoeControl derived class which allows Symbian C++ developers to build custom UI or to render simple web page by using HTML and CSS. By using it, you can build complex UI easily even without any knowledge of Symbian drawing APIs. Now you can focus on UI design, without being limited by technology. Any type of UI can be built!
· Derived from CCoeControl, so it is easy to use in any type of Symbian application.
· Support commonly used HTML tags and CSS grammar.
· Provide methods to access all elements in the HTML document, and also change their content or style in runtime. (Just like what DHTML can do).
· Support a wide range of image types, including animated gif.
· Support system skin.
· Support create standard UI layout, e.g. List, Grid, fully customized.
· Support both key event and pointer event.
· Support scrolling, with system scrollbar or custom scrollbar.
· Support form elements.
· Support transitions, with easing.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «gzytom»:
KeyPress KeyPress is a tool for Symbian developer. The application displays the value of each member variable of TKeyEvent data structure when you press any key on the phone keypad
MobiAccess Development MobiAccess is a mobile development framework that enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development. It handles data replication (mobiSync) and data visualization (mobiVision) as well
Fire j2me Fire (Flexible Interface Rendering Engine) is a library that aims to provide a set of easy-to-use extendable components to J2ME developers
Flyer Open Source Python Framework for Flash Lite Developers
py2sisng Create Symbian OS installation packages (SIS) from Python for S60 scripts
SisBuilder SisBuilder is a software component that developers can use in their applications and allows rebuilding of SIS files on-the-fly directly on the phone and sending to another device
appuifw2 Appuifw2 is an external Python module for PyS60
SDP Editor An application for updating SDP records on Series 60, specifically for making Bluetooth File Exchange on OS X usable with Series 60. Source code included
SPMark04 S60 It is a Symbian 6 and 7 smartphone support system testing procedures