SuperWaba is a VM for PDAs and Smartphones. Because of the way SuperWaba was written, you can use Java to develop for it. Can run in PalmOS, Symbian, Windows CE/PocketPC devices, and in Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, and is fully emulated under JDK and browser. Blackberry port comming soon!
SuperWaba 5.84 (Nov 23, 2007)
- Updated Symbian S60v3 license to expire only at 2017.
- Few other bug fixes.
- fixed stack trace at device giving "empty stack" at most situations.
- fixed superwaba's installations not working with windows mobile 5/6 devices.
- fixed problem when generating the install files for s60v3.
- now if you intercept the SK_LAUNCH key on Symbian, the right (exit) button won't exit.
- fixed problem in Treo devices when a key of the device was assigned to a SW application, and the key was pressed while the device was off.
- fixed MultiEdit not correctly handling the ENTER key
- fixed support for Janam XP20 and XP30.
Note! This application may be not compatible with your device S60 2nd Edition Symbian 7.0 - 8.1