ASPY Player-Music player for Symbian S60 phones with Last.fm scrobbling built-in. It can create a history of the tracks played while offline and send them later in batch to Last.fm. What's New in This Release:
· Possible to sign the sis file through open signed online;
· Blinking "now playing" screen bug fixed;
· Better handled id3v2 only files (id3v2 not supported yet);
· Track number info being used in the app;
· Better tracks ordering handling;
· Better handling of non-US ASCII characters in directories names;
· Application code design improved
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Douglas Fernando da Silva»:
Mp3Player Ultimate mp3 and media player for listening to music, podcasts, audio books, supporting skins, bookm
Music Player Remote Python extension that lets you interact with the native MusicPlayer: request the current player state, current track, listen to player events, etc
Nokia Audiobooks Nokia Audiobooks is a beta concept that enables you to enjoy audiobooks while on the go. It includes a highly efficient audio compression technology optimized for voice, a player application for S60, and an audio converter tool for PC
S+Amp S60 Freeware music player with animated visualizer in the background