Droper is a Symbian Dropbox client that allows Dropbox users to access and modify their synced files and folders.
What's New in This Release:
· Rewrote the GUI from scratch to fix kinetic scrolling and enable single tapping for opening folders on Symbian touch devices and restore desktop support, and generally made the GUI easier to use.
· Added keypad shortcuts for S60v3 (Symbian non-touch) devices and keyboard shortcuts for desktop platforms.
· Allowed switching between different application versions without losing settings (including login).
· Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
What's New in 0.4.4:
· Added an option for shareable links.
· Made some GUI updates and fixed some bugs.
What's New in 0.4.0:
· Rewritten the UI to support S60v3 devices (non-touch devices), better integrate with Symbian and stabilize kinetic scrolling, but stop supporting desktop platforms.
· Added an option to get the Dropbox referral link.
· Added an option to get public links to files in the public folder.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Omar Lawand Dalatieh»:
PktPing PktPing, also named Pocket Ping, is a Ping utility for Symbian S60 devices
YFTP 2 in 1: YFTP for Series60 is the long awaited FTP client for the Nokia 7650 and 3650. It is simple t
WirelessEnabler WirelessEnabler allows your smartphone to communicate with dedicated services in the Internet via strongly encrypted, highly secured and bearer optimised data pipe
Skype s60 Make calls and chat for free, whenever you have a WiFi or 3G connection
GnuBox GnuBox allows you to access the Internet from your phone using your computer's Internet connection
pyAutoAP PyAutoAP can be used to automatically select the most suitable WLAN or cellular access point available at the moment
JoikuSpot Light JoikuSpot is a free mobile software solution that turns Nokia Smartphones to WLAN HotSpots. JoikuSpot software is installed directly to the phone
WLANMgmt Python extension that allows access to a very limited part of the WLANManagement API: you can use it to scan for available WLAN networks
ProfileEngine Python extension that allows access to the ProfileEngine API which is available on 3rd edition FP1 phones (and newer)