Version: 1.0 Platforms: Series 60, Symbian OS Categories: System Utilities Upload Date: 18 Apr 11 Developer: F-Secure Corporation
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 7 Kb
Rating: 2.8/5 (Total votes: 28)
F-Cabir utility disinfects Nokia S60 devices infected with Cabir worm variants SymbOS/Cabir.A to SymbOS/Cabir.Z and SymbOS/Mabir.A
1. Copy or download the F-Cabir.SIS file to the infected S60 phone
Note that if Cabir has blocked bluetooth communication to the phone, use other connection type (eg. infrared or data connection) that your phone supports.
2. Open the phone's messaging application and select the f-cabir.sis -message and open it.
3 Install F-Cabir.
4. Go to application menu, scroll to F-Cabir and execute it
5. Select Scan from Options
6. If Cabir worm is present, F-Cabir will ask if you want to delete it. Answer YES.
7. After disinfection, restart your phone to terminate any running Cabir processes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «F-Secure Corporation»:
Mobile Antivirus Supported by a Cloud-security model, NetQin Mobile Anti-virus v4.0 is designed to protect Symbian devices security against viruses and malware
NetQin Mobile Antivirus for S60 3rd NetQin Mobile Anti-virus, as the first software passing authentic certification by the Ministry of Public Security and product testing by the Research Institution of China Mobile