F-Cabir utility disinfects Nokia S60 devices infected with Cabir worm variants SymbOS/Cabir.A to SymbOS/Cabir.Z and SymbOS/Mabir.A
1. Copy or download the F-Cabir.SIS file to the infected S60 phone
Note that if Cabir has blocked bluetooth communication to the phone, use other connection type (eg. infrared or data connection) that your phone supports.
2. Open the phone's messaging application and select the f-cabir.sis -message and open it.
3 Install F-Cabir.
4. Go to application menu, scroll to F-Cabir and execute it
5. Select Scan from Options
6. If Cabir worm is present, F-Cabir will ask if you want to delete it. Answer YES.
7. After disinfection, restart your phone to terminate any running Cabir processes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «F-Secure Corporation»:
ESET Mobile Security ESET Mobile Security brings a new level of protection to smartphones, so you can be confident in the safety of your device - even if you lose it