Version: 1.60 / 2.02updated Platforms: Series 60, Symbian OS Categories: Internet & Communications Upload Date: 9 Oct 11 Developer: Nokia
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 1280 Kb
Rating: 2.4/5 (Total votes: 39)
Nokia Call Connect for Cisco is designed for businesses that already have, or plan to install, Cisco Unified Communications Manager or Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express infrastructure. It integrates Nokia Eseries devices with the fixed corporate telephony infrastructure of Cisco, using both the cellular network and WLAN with VoIP technologies.
· Same number calling lets employees use a single number for both desktop and mobile device, and simplifies customer contact
· Routes internal calls and calls abroad over the WLAN to help control call costs
· Mobile access to desk phone calling features, such as abbreviated extension dialling, call transfer, hold, conference calling, and call park
· Dual-mode usage (Cellular and VoIP calls)
· Automated handover of calls between WLAN and cellular network
· Device automatically detects when you’re in the office
· Automatic registration to WLAN and Cisco Unified Communications Manager
· Mobile-to-desk phone roaming with easy call transfer between the two
· Access to corporate directory to find names and contacts
· Access hundreds of Cisco XML applications with your mobile device
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Advanced Call Manager Free for S60 The call manager that enables you to set lists of contacts, choose how to filter their calls, save profiles and schedule them. This is the free limited version of best-selling ACM