Nokia Call Connect for Cisco is designed for businesses that already have, or plan to install, Cisco Unified Communications Manager or Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express infrastructure. It integrates Nokia Eseries devices with the fixed corporate telephony infrastructure of Cisco, using both the cellular network and WLAN with VoIP technologies.
· Same number calling lets employees use a single number for both desktop and mobile device, and simplifies customer contact
· Routes internal calls and calls abroad over the WLAN to help control call costs
· Mobile access to desk phone calling features, such as abbreviated extension dialling, call transfer, hold, conference calling, and call park
· Dual-mode usage (Cellular and VoIP calls)
· Automated handover of calls between WLAN and cellular network
· Device automatically detects when you’re in the office
· Automatic registration to WLAN and Cisco Unified Communications Manager
· Mobile-to-desk phone roaming with easy call transfer between the two
· Access to corporate directory to find names and contacts
· Access hundreds of Cisco XML applications with your mobile device
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Nokia»:
Nokia Photo Browser Nokia Photo Browser is an experimental photo browser that makes your viewing experience quick and fun!
Nokia Location Tagger With Nokia Location Tagger, you can automatically tag your location data to your pictures
Carbide.ui Theme Edition Carbide.ui Theme Edition enables the S60 and Series 40 UIs to be customized with full WYSIWYG layout and without the need for layout definition, coding, or specialized mobile-design experience
Nokia PC Phone Nokia PC Phone is an experimental service that gives you a possibility to use your mobile phone with your Web Browser
Nokia Map Loader 3 Nokia MapLoader allows you to download maps from the Internet and install them onto selected mobile devices