Nokia Call Connect for Cisco is designed for businesses that already have, or plan to install, Cisco Unified Communications Manager or Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express infrastructure. It integrates Nokia Eseries devices with the fixed corporate telephony infrastructure of Cisco, using both the cellular network and WLAN with VoIP technologies.
· Same number calling lets employees use a single number for both desktop and mobile device, and simplifies customer contact
· Routes internal calls and calls abroad over the WLAN to help control call costs
· Mobile access to desk phone calling features, such as abbreviated extension dialling, call transfer, hold, conference calling, and call park
· Dual-mode usage (Cellular and VoIP calls)
· Automated handover of calls between WLAN and cellular network
· Device automatically detects when you’re in the office
· Automatic registration to WLAN and Cisco Unified Communications Manager
· Mobile-to-desk phone roaming with easy call transfer between the two
· Access to corporate directory to find names and contacts
· Access hundreds of Cisco XML applications with your mobile device
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Nokia Map Loader 3 Nokia MapLoader allows you to download maps from the Internet and install them onto selected mobile devices
Own Voice Tired of the same old “Turn left” on your Ovi Maps Drive Navigation? With Own Voice for Ovi Maps you can create and share your own drive guidance instructions with your friends and loved ones
Nokia Drop Nokia Drop is a simple and easy way to push content to your mobile device
Ovi Mail Setup This application allows you to sign-up for an Ovi Mail account directly from your Symbian S60 device
Nokia Photos You can transfer your photos and videos to your PC, organize and geotag them, and share them on Ovi