PyVibCall - When you dial a number, PyVibCall makes the phone vibrate until the called person picks up his/her phone.
Install all sis-files on c:
* Install Python for S60
* Sign the following files:
* Install the above sis-files on C:
* Install PyVibCall_v0_5_4_self-signed.sis on C: (it's self-signed, so it doesn't have to be signed!)
- Start PyVibCall from your programs folder.
- Minimize PyVibCall by pressing the red key (the one for ending a call), or press the menu-key.
- Dial a number. Your phone now should vibrate until the called person picks up his/her phone.
- To close PyVibCall, hold down the menu-key and select PyVibCall from the tasklist, or navigate to the icon in your programs-folder. Within the program, press the right soft-key or select "Quit" from the list. "Options" -> "Quit" will do the same. ;-)
You'll be notified, if miso or envy is missing. However, you should test if vibration is working by selecting it from the list or options-menu.
The phone starts vibrating again, if the call you've made was short (less then 40 seconds). It will stop vibrating after 1-30 seconds!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
TODAY, Mobile Application TODAY is a piece of generative design for mobile phones. It's an application that visualizes personal mobile communication in the form of a generative graphic
No 1 Caller Look Up This award winning app automatically identifies incoming callers that are not in your contacts
Advanced Call Manager Free for S60 The call manager that enables you to set lists of contacts, choose how to filter their calls, save profiles and schedule them. This is the free limited version of best-selling ACM