The aim of this project is to provide remote control service on Linux through Bluetooth, InfraRed, Wi-Fi or just TCP/IP connection. AnyRemote supports wide range of modern cell phones like Nokia, SonyEricsson, Motorola and others. It was developed as thin communication layer between Bluetooth (or IR, Wi-Fi) capabled phone and Linux, and in principle could be configured to manage almost any software.
AnyRemote can be used by:
- bluetooth connection with java client if cell phone is JSR82 compatible
- Wi-Fi connection with java client if phone supports Wi-Fi
- IR connection with java client if java realization in phone supports access to IR port
- ordinary TCP/IP connection with java client, if PC is connectable from internet
- bluetooth, infrared or cable connection using AT "modem" commands
- web interface
- it supports some of IR remotes supplied with TV tuner cards (like LIRC)
- it has limited support for Bemused clients
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Omnitel Zebra WiFi Application allows seamlessly connect to more than 4000 Zebra WiFi network hotspots in Lithuania
WeFi S60 Software loaded onto your mobile device which enhances your existing WiFi management software with a more powerful connection tool
JoikuSpot Light Free mobile software solution that turns a Nokia Smartphone to a Wifi HotSpot
HemeBt Bluetooth property discovery and folder listing in remote devices
Handy Wi HandyWi mobile client is able to connect to any WLAN 802.11a/b/c/g hotspot
Devicescape Devicescape enables your Nokia S60 phone to automatically connect to Wi-Fi hotspots and home networks
Navizon for Symbian 3rd edition Navizon is the perfect urban companion for your handheld. It allows you to find cool places around you (such as bars, restaurants etc...), see where your friends are and find your own directions
PyNetMony PyNetMony is a GSM, UMTS, WLAN and Bluetooth Monitor tool with support for internal, external or assisted GPS
FASTCODE Bluetooth HUB This is a free utility which permits FASTCODE Bluetooth Applications to interact with the PC