Calcohol - A real-time open source alcohol absorption and metabolism simulator for mobile phones. Can plot BAC graphs, predefined drinks, sobering-up time estimation and much more!
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed almost all resolution dependent code, now fonts and icons change their size depending on the resolution
· All keyboard input now has it's own function that handles what the key does, in preparation for touchscreen support
· Added complete touchscreen support. Still crashes from time to time on my emulator, no idea why. Also the "feel" of the interface might not be the best
· Added saving of custom drinks to external file (custom.xml) alcohol.py:
· Automatic drink saving added to Model.touch() alkodata.py:
· Loading of help data
· Loading and saving of currently drunk drinks
· Drinks are now loaded/saved in sessions, and a new session is started when the effects of the old one aren't visible at startup.
· Custom drinks are saved too
· Now uses pythons own xml parser data.xml:
· Help data added layout.xml:
· Help layout added, options layout stuff
· Changed text format according to changes in util.py, now uses python's standard formatting
· Now uses pythons own xml parser util.py:
· Moved formatString from ui to util
· Replaced own formatString with python's string formatting operator.
· As a result, layout texts syntax is now changed: %,C%% -> %(BAC).2f for example help.py:
· Help system ui.py:
· Text alignment support
· Large texts(>22) are now antialiased by default platf.py:
· Moved all platform specific stuff here
· Replaces keyboard.py
· This is now the only file that should be changed when porting to other python platforms
· Now the only module that directly imports e32,appuifw,graphics,key_codes state.py:
· Drink system changes, now drinks can be added, all drinks are selectable etc. optionsui.py:
· Moved some really repetitive code into a function where it should have been all along xmlloader.py:
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Lauri Andler»:
EggClock EggClock is a simple timer for Symbian S60 phones
The Vitamin Widget In this widget you can find information about various fruits, vegetables and vitamins. You can also find recipes to make delicious smoothies and even upload and share your own favorite recipe with the other users
Spices This full collection includes over 500 gourmet food items including breads, fruits, spices, cheeses, coffees, olives, teas, and wines
Alcohol tester The Alcohol tester app tells you for guidance when there is none alcohol content in your blood
KnownFood KnownFood is a FREEWARE wireless application for easy shopping, allowing a consumer to receive complete and latest information about food ingredients
Cookie Recipes (Keys) for Symbian Cookie recipes of the Americas. One app of the 50-app collection of 25,000 recipes for pork, beef, lamb, chicken, duck, shrimp, fish, lobster... Each coffee-table app download saves a shrub, a can of oil, possibly a dolphin, and one mind. Download and save!