Version: 2.6updated Platforms: Series 60, Symbian OS Categories: Games Upload Date: 4 Aug 10 Developer: Marat Fayzullin
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 128 Kb
Rating: 2.6/5 (Total votes: 22)
ColEm- is a program that emulates ColecoVision videogame console on your mobile.
1. Make sure your phone is enabled to install applications from providers other than manufacturer's affiliates. To enable this feature, go into Tools | Application Manager | Options | Settings and set "Software Installation" setting to "All".
2. Download application and install it to your phone. You may need to click through several warning messages always shown when installing application from a non-affiliated source.
3. Find software for the emulated platform.
4. Copy all your files into the /Others/"EmulatorName" directory on your memory card. For example, ColEm games will go into the E:/Others/ColEm directory.
5. Run the application and have fun.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Marat Fayzullin»: