Palringo is an novel Mobile Instant Messaging client for mobile phones. Palringo allows you to instantly exchange text, photos, and vocal IMs with groups or individuals.
With Palringo, you can keep in touch with friends on popular instant messaging services such as Jabber, Yahoo, ICQ, MSN, Gadu-Gadu, AIM, and Google Talk.
That's just the start though! See anything interesting? Just snap a photo and send it to your friends instantly. Don't like typing on quirky mobile phone keypads? With Palringo, you can just talk naturally in the form of short voice clips - think of it like a Walkie-Talkie on steroids.
There's even more too it! With Palringo, you can create and join groups - and exchange text, voice, or photo messages with large communities, regardless of where you happen to be. It's a great way to stay connected while on the go.
· Chat with friends by speaking or texting
· Leave messages when contacts aren't online
· Instantly see status of contacts
· Contact users of other popular IM systems
· Works independently of network provider
What's New in This Release:
· Phone profile support: When a new message arrives Palringo now only notifies if currently selected phone profile allows it to do so. So if you are at a boring meeting and your phone is set to silent Palringo will not give you away.
· Image preview in the chat window: You can now see a thumbnail image preview in the chat window so there this no need to press “view” all the time when you need to see that picture.
· Contacts blocking: If someone is pestering you then you can block them so you won’t receive messages from them anymore.
· Group muting: If you don’t want to receive sound notifications from a particular group then you can mute it. That way you will only receive notifications which are important for you right now.
· Extra settings to control the application: We have added extra settings such as viewing offline contacts. This improves application speed when switching between groups.
· Avatars support: If you own Palringo premium account then you can view other people’s avatars. The avatar images can be uploaded though our website.
· Support for two new languages: Thanks to support from our beta testers Palringo for Symbian can now work in Arabic. We went as far as implementing new layout for right to left languages. We have also added Dutch language support.
· Bridge message history: If you own Palringo premium account you can now have access to your old bridge messages.