Version: 1.1.7 Platforms: Series 60, Symbian OS, UIQ Categories: Programming & Development Upload Date: 5 Oct 10 Developer: gzytom
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 15615 Kb
Rating: 2.8/5 (Total votes: 50)
HTML Control-this open source project provides a CCoeControl derived class which allows Symbian C++ developers to build custom UI or to render simple web page by using HTML and CSS. By using it, you can build complex UI easily even without any knowledge of Symbian drawing APIs. Now you can focus on UI design, without being limited by technology. Any type of UI can be built!
· Derived from CCoeControl, so it is easy to use in any type of Symbian application.
· Support commonly used HTML tags and CSS grammar.
· Provide methods to access all elements in the HTML document, and also change their content or style in runtime. (Just like what DHTML can do).
· Support a wide range of image types, including animated gif.
· Support system skin.
· Support create standard UI layout, e.g. List, Grid, fully customized.
· Support both key event and pointer event.
· Support scrolling, with system scrollbar or custom scrollbar.
· Support form elements.
· Support transitions, with easing.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «gzytom»:
LogMan Developer's tool for getting debug output from Symbian
Libsssd 089m_20050905 Libsssd is a cross-platform, integer-based audio library designed for interactive applications and games on small devices such as smartphones/PDAs
Landmarks Python extension that allows access to the Landmarks API which is available on 3rd edition phones (and newer)
wx60 Wx60 is a GUI toolkit for the Python programming language on Symbian S60
Resolvr Resolvr is a framework for Zeroconf naming, service advertisement, and discovery for Symbian OS
SISContents SISContents is a tool that allows you to unpack, edit and sign Symbian 9 SIS packages
Miso Miso Python Library is a Python for S60 extension providing simple utility functions and classes, implemented on top of Symbian OS native resources. Miso Build Tool is a make-style tool for PyS60 extension building