HTML Control-this open source project provides a CCoeControl derived class which allows Symbian C++ developers to build custom UI or to render simple web page by using HTML and CSS. By using it, you can build complex UI easily even without any knowledge of Symbian drawing APIs. Now you can focus on UI design, without being limited by technology. Any type of UI can be built!
· Derived from CCoeControl, so it is easy to use in any type of Symbian application.
· Support commonly used HTML tags and CSS grammar.
· Provide methods to access all elements in the HTML document, and also change their content or style in runtime. (Just like what DHTML can do).
· Support a wide range of image types, including animated gif.
· Support system skin.
· Support create standard UI layout, e.g. List, Grid, fully customized.
· Support both key event and pointer event.
· Support scrolling, with system scrollbar or custom scrollbar.
· Support form elements.
· Support transitions, with easing.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
MobiAccess Development MobiAccess is a mobile development framework that enables developers to easily create mobile applications for data collection without extensive knowledge on mobile development. It handles data replication (mobiSync) and data visualization (mobiVision) as well
Mobots MoBots are small applications that you can build in your phone using a very simple graphical interface
Alnet VDRC Professional client application designed for remote communication and management of all Alnet digital video recording systems
Python for S60 (PyS60) Python for S60 brings the power and productivity of the Python programming language to the S60 platform
PktPing PktPing, also named Pocket Ping, is a Ping utility for Symbian S60 devices
SuperOptimize SuperOptimize is a package to shrink, obfuscate and optimize your Java code for SuperWaba