GDesk is a customizable and extendable desktop system.
Icons can be placed on the desktop representing applications, page links and plug-ins; these can then be launched by tapping them.
Plug-ins can be added at any time and as required; further plug-in functionality will be provided over time.
Version 0.34 updates:
* Color dialog for landscape mode fix
* Missed call action for S60 3rd fix
* Menu color options added (menu, menu outline, menu highlight, menu hightlight outline)
* InfoView more font sizes added
* Bitmapped digital clock updates fix
* Dialer app launch on S60 5th fix
* Fullscreen landscape mode fix
* Selection will be set off from icon after tapping on it (or using hotkey). Menu option added to disable new behaviour (Settings->Keep selection).
* Green key is available for hot-key selection again
* Disabled periodic updates of non-visible plugin icons
* Disabled periodic updates of all plugin icons, if GDesk in background
* Option "Settings->Orientation", to chose and fix desired orientation mode
* "Larger Size" option now correctly updates and save it's state
* Crash on activating "Call type" shortcut fix
* Alias shown in to: field instead of number
* Autorotation craches fix
* Dialog crashes, when on-screen keyboard orientation not the same as current GDesk's fix ('Set caption', for example)
* Non-fulscreen status pane corrupted with extra icons on GDesk startup fix
* Plugin updates, which located on the top of screen in non-fulscreen mode fix
* Plugin menu crash fix (taskmanager, for example) with 'Keep selection' option unchecked
* "Discard changes" glitch fix (when this action selected on scrolled page)
* Transparency option added in all color selection dialogs (it's just above ok/cancel buttons)
* Correct outline for digital bitmapped clock, when selecting/dragging
* "Vertical align" option in notepad
* "Clear text" option in notepad
* Notepad, AgnView plugin change: Transparency can be set from standard dialog now (No more separate menu option)
* '1'/'7' keys can now be used in Color dialog to change transparency
* "Export Desktop" option now functions properly. No more missed icons/design parts in gdd file (designers should re-export their designs).
* "Missed calls" indicator in InfoView (if bitmapped - 10 segments max). Caps version only.
* "Current profile" indicator. Caps version only. In text mode - '*' is added to the name of profile to indicate, that profile is in silent mode. Custom icon could be set - it should have 7 segments (first 6 for every standard profile, and the 7th for all custom). when tapped - shows list of profiles to chose from.
* "Messages" indicator action (shows incoming folder)
* "Missed calls" indicator action (shows missed calls log)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
AppQLaunch Application for running programs more easily
iConsole Emulate the most popular game console's UI! Now you can launch the apps with this start up menu.Tips: You can add or delete icons as own preference for 3rd part apps, web bookmarks
Switch Off Quick and easy way to shut down your Nokia S60 phone at preset time
Slide Helper Automatically perform useful functions as you close or open the slider
vHome Provides a ton of features while still keeping the main layout and functions of your regular homescreen
PyTaskServer Task scheduling application which enables you to execute EXE files or Python scripts automatically at scheduled time
AppQLaunch Quickly launch an application by typing its name
NetQin Mobile Assistant Manage mobile phone applications, start programs or web pages, acquire weather information and constellation fate for free
Uninstall King App for Symbian s60 3rd or 5th edition phones to uninstall apps and themes
tutLaunch TutLaunch allows you to store shortcuts and launch them without having the trouble of navigating to the program itself