Nokia Device Status is a self-diagnosis tool that allows you to collect detailed system information both from your PC and your S60 device. Your current device configuration and phone settings are presented in a detailed summary, which you can use to determine the exact cause, if you run into problems.
With Nokia Device Status, you can save all the collected information to a file, and you can send the file to customer care services for closer inspection and analysis.
Collected data from your PC includes:
* Operating system
* Language of the operating system vs. that of Nokia PC Suite
* Version of Nokia PC Suite currently installed on your PC
* Drivers required to connect your phone to your PC
* Local time zone
* Log files created by Nokia PC Suite
* Regional and language settings
Collected data from your phone includes:
* Device model
* IMEI code of the phone
* Device memory and any available memory card
* Profiles and themes used on the phone
* Locations used to store data on the phone
After installation, you can access the application both from your phone and from your PC.
Before installation, please remove possible earlier versions from your PC and your phone. Also, make sure that you have Nokia PC Suite (6.84 or newer) or Nokia Nseries PC Suite installed on your PC.
From this link you can download Phone application only.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Theme, Software or Game, please, read FAQ.
Other Symbian Freeware of Developer «Nokia»:
Nokia Mobile VPN Nokia Mobile VPN is an IPsec VPN client that helps to secure the connection to compatible intranet for access from mobile devices